Beginning in 2023, the historic Aloha Stadium will transform into the New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District (NASED). The stadium bowl is now closed. More info: Aloha Stadium – Hawaiʻi on the Cheap (hawaiionthecheap.com)
The Annual “Show Aloha Land – Holiday Wonderland” at Aloha Stadium features new attractions for 2022. Keiki can go tobogganing in 3,000+ sq feet of fresh snow, frolic in the massive Bouncing town human snow globe, fly on the zip line, and ride three new trains to enjoy the light show. Drive, ride, or walk:
- DRIVING TUNNEL: Enjoy a 15-minute drive through holiday motifs while listening to Show Aloha Land Radio hosted by FM 105.9 The Wave, culminating in the signature Light Tunnel. You can do the drive as many times as you want the night of your ticket!
- XAVIER EXPRESS TRAIN STATION: Jump into the CHEE-HOO CHEE-HOO TRAIN with the keiki and enjoy a train ride through the signature light tunnel.
- WONDERLAND STROLL: Hold hands and enjoy short stroll with Christmas music and lights to put you in a holiday mood. Show Aloha Land’s signature light tunnel will provide an amazing opportunity to grab some photos.
Attractions at Show Aloha Land
- BLITZEN’S SNOW PARADISE: Imagine 3,900 sq ft of fresh snow! The snow room will have fun lighting and tons of snow. Scurry off to build your own snowman or do a snow angel!
- VIXEN’S BUBBLE ZONE: The Bubble Zone is a must do with 1,500 square feet of bubbles, Willie Wonka style!
- RUDOLPH’S BOUNCER LAND: Over 20 full-sized inflatable bouncers for the kids of all ages. From child bouncers to full action obstacle courses for the entire family to enjoy!
- COMET’S ZIPLINE: Get ready to soar through the air on a brand new zipline thrill attraction. See Show Aloha Land from a new perspective as you’ve never seen before!
- GANGLOFF’S CASH GRAB: One winner a night will be picked to go into our Aloha Win chamber. Grab as much as you can of the Cash, SouthWest Flights, and local gift cards.
- SANTA PHOTO STUDIO: The whole family can jump in the photo with Santa. We will have elves working in our studio with professional lighting and gear. Your photos are securely emailed to you with full resolution, so you don’t miss any detail. Get them instantly so you can post them and share online with #ShowAlohaLand
Food & beverages at Show Aloha Land
DASHER’S FOOD COURT: Food options for the entire family – plate lunches, sushi, Show Aloha Bus, Keiki Grill, Dippin’ Dots, Kettle Corn Hawaii, The Show Aloha Bakery, and much more!
CUPID’S BAR: Adults only, with $5 beer, wine, or cocktails to amplify the Christmas spirit!
DANCER’S AND PRANCER’S DINING HALLS: Spend some time under clear top tents enjoying dinner with the family.
Tickets to Show Aloha Land
Included in your ticket is unlimited use of Show Aloha Land for the night of your ticket. Drive, ride, or walk through the show as many times as your heart desires. Drive-thru show has a dedicated FM channel (105.9 FM – The Wave). Everyone attending needs a ticket. Keiki age 2 years and under are free (no ticket needed).
- Open: December 1, 2022 until December 30, 2022
- Tickets $39.95/person: Show Aloha Land 2022 – Multiple dates and times (tickettailor.com)
- Parking: $9 per car. Main Salt Lake Blvd parking gate #1 – 4:30 PM.
- More info: Aloha Stadium | ShowAloha Land Holiday Wonderland Light Show (hawaii.gov)
Christmas events on our calendar
We add holiday events of all kinds throughout the season as organizers announce their events, including light shows, craft markets, parades, and other festivities.
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Sunday, March 26, 2023
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Sunday, April 2, 2023
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Friday, April 7, 2023
Saturday, April 8, 2023
Sunday, April 9, 2023
Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Friday, April 14, 2023
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Sunday, April 16, 2023
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Friday, April 21, 2023
Saturday, April 22, 2023
Sunday, April 23, 2023