Tune in to the 2022 Virtual Ka‘u Coffee Festival available online throughout April 2022.
Celebrating the Ka’u Coffee Industry, the Ka’u Coffee Festival debuted in 2009 with much aloha from the community. Learn about the history of Ka‘u coffee and what makes it so special. Meet the hard-working farmers through informative farmer profiles and enjoy music and hula by practitioners in the Ka‘u region—some are also Ka’u coffee growers! Also on tap is the Ka‘u Coffee College webinar with educational forums. Take home some Ka’u Coffee to share the feeling of aloha with your family and friends. With every passing day, cherry by cherry, bean by bean, cup by cup, you will sip and smile and remember the beauty of Ka’u and her people. More info: Ka’u Coffee Festival (kaucoffeefestival.com)
Virtual Kaʻu Coffee Festival activities
- Watch a virtual demo about how to brew an excellent cup of coffee
- Experience a day in the life of a Ka’u coffee farmer via a virtual coffee farm tour
- Learn about the Ka’u coffee farmers and their craft – see the profiles here.
- Listen to specialty coffee experts in an online webinar covering a variety of coffee growing topics
- Enjoy Music and hula from local musicians perform in a coffee farm setting