All funds raised support Hawaii Bicycling League’s (HBL) advocacy and education work to get more people bicycling and make Hawai‘i’s roads safer for everyone, whether driving, riding or walking. This is a ride, not a race, and roads remain open. to traffic. Ride at your own pace, all skill levels and ages are welcome. Please ride with aloha. The ride is supported with aid stations, mechanical help, and HPD presence along the course for added safety.
2023 Registration rates: Honolulu Century Ride
The 40th annual Honolulu Century Ride will be on Sunday, September 24th, 2023. Registration rates start at $80/adult. Register early and save; registration rates increase $10 on 7/1/23, 9/9/23, and 9/22/23. HBL members (hbl.org) save $25 on registration. Registration is non-refundable or transferable.
- Early Registration—Ends 6/30/23: $80/adult, $40/Youth (17 and under)
- Regular Registration—Ends 9/8/23: $90/adult, $45/Youth (17 and under)
- Late Registration—Ends 9/21/23: $100/adult, $50/Youth (17 and under)
- Event Registration—9/22/23 and 9/24/23: $110.00, $60/Youth (17 and under)
- Register: 2023 Honolulu Century Ride (redpodium.com)