The Hawaiʻi Annual Code Challenge (HACC) breaks the mold of a traditional hackathon, which typically takes place over a single day or weekend. HACC is a multi-week event to encourage interaction between community teams and state department personnel to provide solutions that expand on technologies and platforms already in use or being considered by the state of Hawaiʻi. At the HACC Kick Off, community participants form teams and select from a list of challenges. The HACC generates proof-of-concepts by student, amateur, and professional hackers at the idea-phase level that feed into the Hawaiʻi solutions for the state, community, and local businesses. HACC is nationally recognized by StateScoop, the leading government IT media company in the nation’s capital. More info: Hawaii Annual Code Challenge
HACC 2022 – PRE-EVENT WORKSHOPS (No Code & Low Code)
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 – 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Session 1: From Idea to Application Using Clicks, Not Code with Salesforce.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 – 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Session 2: Microsoft Power Apps.
- Thursday, October 6th, 2022 – 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Session 3: Microsoft GitHub.
- Saturday, October 8th, 2022 – 9:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Session 4: How modern tech companies use no-code solutions to provide quick & re-usable Enterprise scale solutions.
HACC 2022 INTERIM WORKSHOP 1
- Saturday, October 22, 2022, 9:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Session 1: Security & Privacy Considerations in Application Development
- Saturday, October 22, 2022, 9:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Session 2: Meet with Challenge Sponsors – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
HACC 2022 INTERIM WORKSHOP 2
- Saturday, October 29, 2022, 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Session 1: Pitch Training.
- Saturday, October 29, 2022, 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Session 2: Ask Me Anything.
Register here: Hawaii Annual Code Challenge | Workshops